Vintage Fairy - Watzhappenin Ltd’s Terms & Conditions
The Site is provided by Watzhappenin Ltd — Vintage Fairy (“we/us/our”), based in the United Kingdom the details of which are as follows:
Watzhappenin Ltd, 27 Springvale Avenue, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9QH. Company Registration no: 4888890, VAT No: 832 5413 47
Terms & Conditions
1) The minimum order is for 8 people
2) To secure the package a small booking fee of 20% will be required to reserve the china for your party on your chosen date.
3) The final remaining payment (80%) should be made in full 10 working days prior to the agreed hire date, this payment is non refundable once the payment has been received by us.
4) Typical travel charges are as follows: - Under 30 miles £30, Under 40 miles £40, Under 50 miles £50, Over 50 miles - please contact to discuss
5) Cancellations can be made up to but not including the tenth date prior to the agreed event date. The initial 20% booking fee will unfortunately be non refundable should you need to cancel. Cancellation should be made in writing by letter or email.
6) Due to the nature of our packages the items used in your event will be dealt with directly by us except for when in use at the event.
7) A refundable damages & breakages including loss of any items deposit will be required which is 50% of the total hire cost (0r £100 whichever Is the greater amount). This can be left as a cheque which should be made payable to Pihu Dube. This will not be cashed unless damages or breakages occur. Below are some standard charges:
China cup or saucer £7, Plate £5, Teapot £20, Milk/Cream Jug £10, Sugar bowl or creamer £10, Crystal wine glass £6,Crystal vase £6 Crystal sweet jar £6, Ceramic decorations £8 each, Cake Stand 3 tier £45, Cake Stand single tier £25, Linen Tablecloth £20, Napkin £3, Napkin Rings £4, Cake server (silver or any other similar item) £7.
Any other loss, damage or breakages of items used for display will be charged as per the cost price and the potential value of the item on the day in question.
8) Before we style and set up your event you will be made fully aware of the current state of the items used at the point of setting up. Please note that with the nature of the age of our products many of the items are fragile and we understand that breakages can happen easily whilst in use so please be mindful that there will be some pieces that may have a 'wear and tear' feel to them but we do feel that this is one of the benefits of a Vintage product and that it has its own story to tell. Our definition of 'damages' includes breakages, chipping, crazing, cracking, permanent staining, burn marks, rips and tears.
9) All of our pieces are unique and fragile, therefore we prefer to hand wash all of our items (with help from the host) at the venue before packing them up.
10) Please be aware that we will launder any linen used and the services for this will be discussed and incorporated immediately after the event at the venue after inspection. Please note that any permanent stains or damage to tablecloths and napkins will incur a charge. Please see our breakage & damages section for prices.
11) We cannot accept responsibility for any injury or damages that may be incurred by any of the items used.
12) All packages and services are subject to availability.
13) Payments can be made in cash or cheque. Once you have agreed to using our service and package, you will be asked to confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions.
14) In the event that we are unable to supply the package or service agreed on, you shall be notified as soon as possible and shall be refunded any payment made by you in full within 14 days from the date the information was made available.
1) What information do we collect?
We collect information from you via email or our website when you place an order for any of our packages or services.
2) When ordering through us, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number on your correspondence via our website or email to us.
3) What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering packages and services requested and agreed on.
The email address you provide will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Dealings with third parties
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources, and promotions of advertisers and merchants. As we have no control over such sites and third party resources you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or third party resources, do not endorse and are not liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or third party resources. Any dealings by you with any third party on or through the Site shall be solely between you and that third party and we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from any such dealings, nor shall we be deemed to be acting as an agent for you in any such dealings.
Some of the fairy images featured in the website are originally the works of artists who, to the best of our knowledge, have been dead for over fifty years (as provided by the Berne Convention) to seventy years, which makes them part of the public domain in many countries including UK. We have in no way used any of these images for commercial purposes and have used them in the hope of reflecting the “Fairy” image in our website title of “Vintage Fairy” which tries to depict the fairy using her wand to transform a venue from what it was to a magical fairy dream. Please note, laws on copyright vary from country to country and therefore it is advisable that you ensure that the use you intend to make of them agrees with the laws of your own country. More information about copyright term and the public domain in the UK can be found on http://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyright/p10_duration.